Thursday, June 10, 2010

Trail Update

So according to Patrick, the corridor loop is finished. However, the trail is overgrown already and needs some love. We can most likely get the DR Mower out there one day soon, but we'll need someone to run it, and we need some help destaubbing the corridor that was cleared (that is, cutting the stumps out of the ground that are on the trail). This is tedious but can go really fast with one big showing of volunteers.

We'll try to post a trail day asap with as much advanced notice as we can give (weather permitting). Lets pull together and get this baby going full steam.

I am also creating a spreadsheet for supplied and resources that will be needed to start building features. Check it out and let me know if you see something I am missing.

If you, or anyone you know, has the ability to donate any of the resources on this list (or anything else that you think would be beneficial to this project) or you would like to donate some cash to purchase those resources, please let me know and I'll get you heading in the right direction. This is an ERTA project and I am pretty sure that all donations, whether cash, materials, or equipment, can be used for tax write-offs. So, ALL YOU COMPANY OWNERS AND BIG SHOTS, please consider this project if you are looking to give a charitable donation to an great local organization this year.

Thanks and here's that link to the spreadsheet. New Link To Spreadsheet
-Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Sorry everyone. The first link wasn't showing the entire spreadsheet so I posted it a little differently. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have time I want to know how I can help!!!

    ReplyDelete